Forum Soleluna  

Torna indietro   Forum Soleluna > Forum in english

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 16-01-2012, 08.00.27
L'avatar di chavelita
chavelita chavelita non è connesso
Forumista

chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!
Manda un messaggio tramite Skype™ a chavelita
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da steffi Visualizza messaggio

I still havent found a cheap flight!
I am so happy it's Friday! Tomorrow, I am going to the National Gallery, since there is a Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition.

Any plans for the weekend?
hi there,

and have you found a cheap flight?
how was the exhibition?

i was in germany at the weekend... (you know, it's really near from my home to go to germany) there i bought 2 glasses... yeah... now i will be a nerd too what have you done?

vivi come credi. fai cosa ti dice il cuore...ciò che vuoi, una vita è un'opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. canta, ridi, balla, ama e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita, prima che cali il sipario e l'opera finisca senza applausi

CARPE DIEM

ama como si nunca te hubiera herido
canta como si nadie te estuviera escuchando
vive como si el paraiso estuviera en la tierra
Vecchio 17-01-2012, 14.22.08
L'avatar di steffi
steffi steffi non è connesso
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Invia un messaggio via MSN a steffi
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da naima2k Visualizza messaggio
near piccadilly circus.. isn't it?
yes, it is in Leicester Square. Have you been?
I have only been once and it was way tooo busy.

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da chavelita Visualizza messaggio
hi there,

and have you found a cheap flight?
how was the exhibition?

i was in germany at the weekend... (you know, it's really near from my home to go to germany) there i bought 2 glasses... yeah... now i will be a nerd too what have you done?
Not yet. I will book it next week when I get paid.

We did not get in as it was sold out! Apparently people have been queuing for hours.

Where in Germany did you go? Since we did not go to the exhibit, we went for Japanese instead. I love Japanese food.
Vecchio 18-01-2012, 08.24.01
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Not yet. I will book it next week when I get paid.

We did not get in as it was sold out! Apparently people have been queuing for hours.

Where in Germany did you go? Since we did not go to the exhibit, we went for Japanese instead. I love Japanese food.
aw... what a pitty... but eat at the japanese was surely nice too... i love it too...

i have been in konstanz... it's at the border to switzerland... i'm there in about 30-40 min... to go to austria i need only about 20 min...

now i'm waiting to receive a sms that i can go and take my glasses... i'm quite nervous

vivi come credi. fai cosa ti dice il cuore...ciò che vuoi, una vita è un'opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. canta, ridi, balla, ama e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita, prima che cali il sipario e l'opera finisca senza applausi

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 18-01-2012, 12.34.08
L'avatar di naima2k
naima2k naima2k non è connesso
Forumista

naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!naima2k reputazione Stellare !!!
Invia un messaggio via MSN a naima2k Manda un messaggio tramite Skype™ a naima2k
Predefinito

Citazione:
yes, it is in Leicester Square. Have you been?
I have only been once and it was way tooo busy.

Yes, I've been ther in oct, but just to take a look. Gorgeuse!

NAIMA IS ON LINE
Vecchio 06-02-2012, 06.51.32
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

hi girls...

how are you doing? how was your weekend?
mine was quite, i'm happy, i had two busy weekends and it was just nice to hang aournd

at the moment i'm wearing my m&m socks, that i bought in nyc at night, because of the bloody weather, is it fu**ing freezy too in london?

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 06-02-2012, 22.47.07
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da naima2k Visualizza messaggio
Yes, I've been ther in oct, but just to take a look. Gorgeuse!

Citazione:
hi girls...

how are you doing? how was your weekend?
mine was quite, i'm happy, i had two busy weekends and it was just nice to hang aournd

at the moment i'm wearing my m&m socks, that i bought in nyc at night, because of the bloody weather, is it fu**ing freezy too in london?
it was a white weekend, it snowed Saturday night, it is all melted now though.

Very cold in London too, countdown to my holiday has started...next Wednesday I aim off to Italy! Cant wait!
Vecchio 07-02-2012, 08.43.54
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

here it's still (or again) white... and about -15 - -8 degrees... that's not normal... you only have to wear enough cloths and its "sopportabil" outside... on friday we had outdoor-fondue at -20 degrees, so everything now is hot for me

oohh cool, you will go to the concert too? i can not come, at the moment i have really busy weekends...

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 07-02-2012, 22.54.16
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
here it's still (or again) white... and about -15 - -8 degrees... that's not normal... you only have to wear enough cloths and its "sopportabil" outside... on friday we had outdoor-fondue at -20 degrees, so everything now is hot for me

oohh cool, you will go to the concert too? i can not come, at the moment i have really busy weekends...
outdoor fondue, that sounds interesting!

Yes, I can't wait for the concert and it is Laura's birthday on the same day! I am flying with Swiss Air and we will be stopping in Zurich, but only for few hours, I am not even sure I can leave the airport!
Vecchio 08-02-2012, 06.25.52
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
outdoor fondue, that sounds interesting!

Yes, I can't wait for the concert and it is Laura's birthday on the same day! I am flying with Swiss Air and we will be stopping in Zurich, but only for few hours, I am not even sure I can leave the airport!
oh what a pitty, if you had half a day in zurich i would come to the airport...

cool, so you will make one big party... yeah...

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 23-02-2012, 14.38.00
L'avatar di reMassimo
reMassimo reMassimo non è connesso
Forumista

reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!reMassimo reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

good afternoon! I leave for London in April! is the first time! give me advice and sorry for my bad English....
Vecchio 17-09-2012, 11.20.31
L'avatar di ritake
ritake ritake non è connesso
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito

hi english speaking friends
Vecchio 18-04-2013, 10.10.56
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

what happend with one of my favorite threads? it got really quiet around here...

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 18-04-2013, 17.07.59
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito Re: Learning English

Indeed..strange!
Ps did you download the app bella??
Can't write in pink anymore... :banghead:
Vecchio 19-04-2013, 14.56.17
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

yes i dowloaded it... but i'm writing from work, that's why i can write from my mac... yeeeesss... we have macs at my new working place... i'm loving it

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 20-04-2013, 00.34.48
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Oh my god really? Very fashionable baby hihi
Vecchio 22-04-2013, 07.46.36
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

yes... not bad really? i'm getting a fashion chic

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 22-04-2013, 12.25.52
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

When do you sent me some nailpolish? hahaha
Vecchio 23-04-2013, 06.52.14
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

hahahah... no problem... i will send you a pink one

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 24-04-2013, 08.14.46
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

hahahhaah if I open my fridge and look at my nailpolish I guess I have 50 shades of pink hihi
Vecchio 25-04-2013, 16.05.46
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

ok no problem, we have a few different colours...

CARPE DIEM

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Modalità visualizzazione