Forum Soleluna  

Torna indietro   Forum Soleluna > Forum in english

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 19.49.43
L'avatar di steffi
steffi steffi non è connesso
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Invia un messaggio via MSN a steffi
Predefinito

I saw your post, do not worry!!!

I used to know a lot about Italian grammar, but since i haven't been writing and rading that much in Italian it is all kind of faded away. That's another reason way i like coming here, one of the few connection with my own country.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 19.55.15
L'avatar di Ele
Ele Ele non è connesso
Forumista

Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!Ele reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Good evening everybody!
I've been missing for some days (Monday and Tuesday are always very busy for me!).
Speaking about exams... today I should have had one (show and theatre history) but I didn't manage to study in all in time. So, nothing to do.

Rita how do you feel today?

McFly: the water on Mars was super
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 19.57.43
L'avatar di ritake
ritake ritake non è connesso
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by Ele
Good evening everybody!
I've been missing for some days (Monday and Tuesday are always very busy for me!).
Speaking about exams... today I should have had one (show and theatre history) but I didn't manage to study in all in time. So, nothing to do.

Rita how do you feel today?

McFly: the water on Mars was super

hi ele, so you had an exam and you did not go??? and now?? you just failed it??????? I feel better today, I finished the development psychology today and I hope I know everything about the human development at this point...
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 20.00.00
L'avatar di laura_77
laura_77 laura_77 non è connesso
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by steffi
I saw your post, do not worry!!!

I used to know a lot about Italian grammar, but since i haven't been writing and rading that much in Italian it is all kind of faded away. That's another reason way i like coming here, one of the few connection with my own country.

yes, i understand the feeling

either you come here more often or you teach Tijan italian so you can speak with him whenever you want nhahahaa

sogno un universo dove ogni differenza sia la base per poter essere amici

until the colour of a man's skin
is of no more significance
than the colour of his eyes
- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 20.01.17
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

hiii ele!!!! you've been busy lately huh? nevermind, you'll repeat the exam

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.10.06
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by laura_77
yes, i understand the feeling

either you come here more often or you teach Tijan italian so you can speak with him whenever you want nhahahaa
that would be the day....you should see when he picks up the phone and it's my mom calling! As soon as she knows it's tijan she starts asking him questions in Italian! She believes that he will understand if she speaks slowly. I have seen her so many times in action with my foreign friends.

Once a friend of mine from Prague came over to surprise me with his mum and dad, I went out with him and I left my parents and his parents in each others company..... I don't know how, but they managed to communicate!!!
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.10.45
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by Ele
Good evening everybody!

Hi Ele!

what are you studying?
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.11.25
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito

steff, I must say: you have very open-minded parents.. How old are they?? mine are open-minded too but they are probably a bit younger...
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.28.52
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

They are both over 60!
My mum definitely wins the medal, me and my brothers are still working on my dad.

Are you feeling better?
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.31.59
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

like I assumed, A bit older .. I am feeling better but I am not yet totally myself, especially in the evening I feel bad anf the nights are even worse..now I have to wait another half hour to take my last medication but I want to go to sleep. so before going to sleep I first have to eat someting I never eat after 20h but anyway how are you??
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.36.07
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

I had a very nice day off today.
I am really happy because Chelsea have just beaten Arsenal.Football.

I hate being sick, especially because it is sooo difficult to sleep at night... but at least you are getting better, even if it is taking time.

I just put some pizza in the oven, fancy a slice?
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.38.23
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

you still eat this late??? wow, I only eat (somethimes) this late when I go out and when we had some alcohol ....

the football: I saw a part of the game but it was really a boring game in the beginning....

I am happy you had a nice day off.. you are always so busy, you deserved this!!
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.38.43
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
that would be the day....you should see when he picks up the phone and it's my mom calling! As soon as she knows it's tijan she starts asking him questions in Italian! She believes that he will understand if she speaks slowly. I have seen her so many times in action with my foreign friends.

Once a friend of mine from Prague came over to surprise me with his mum and dad, I went out with him and I left my parents and his parents in each others company..... I don't know how, but they managed to communicate!!!

well italians have a grea advantage: HANDS LANGUAGE hahaahha

then I imagine your sweet mum who trys to let him undertsnad something .. at last he is her daughter's love!!!!!!!!

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.40.18
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

why is difficult to sleep at night stefi?

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.43.36
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
why is difficult to sleep at night stefi?
when you're sick sweetie
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.44.22
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by ritake
you still eat this late??? wow, I only eat (somethimes) this late when I go out and when we had some alcohol ....

the football: I saw a part of the game but it was really a boring game in the beginning....

I am happy you had a nice day off.. you are always so busy, you deserved this!!
Usually I eat around sevenish, but today I had a late lunch, so I just got hungry!!

I missed the first half, everything happened in the second half.

I went to the hairdresser, did some highlights.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.46.47
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
well italians have a grea advantage: HANDS LANGUAGE hahaahha

everybody here imitate Italians by moving their hands when they talk. So funny, but true.

we are great communicators!

It is difficult to sleep when you are sick, because your body doesn't give you a rest, I usually keep tossing and turning. I am lucky I don't get sick that often.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.47.41
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Usually I eat around sevenish, but today I had a late lunch, so I just got hungry!!

I missed the first half, everything happened in the second half.

I went to the hairdresser, did some highlights.

yes indeed and I saw a part of the first half , (after Friends)

highlights... I guess it's nice, isn't it.. with the summer coming up... very light??
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.49.11
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
everybody here imitate Italians by moving their hands when they talk. So funny, but true.

we are great communicators!

It is difficult to sleep when you are sick, because your body doesn't give you a rest, I usually keep tossing and turning. I am lucky I don't get sick that often.

hahahaaa .. indeed!!!

aaaah thanx rita and stefania .. i actually misunderstood as i thought you coulnd't sleep well, so you got sick maybe it's about bedtime for me what do you think???

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.50.26
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

just a tone lighter than my natural colour. I feel very summery, wanna go and buy some nice dresses, but i will have to wait till my next pay.

This Friday they are showing the last ever episode of friends, but I am gonna miss it because I am going out.

Strumenti discussione
Modalità visualizzazione