Forum Soleluna  

Torna indietro   Forum Soleluna > Forum in english

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.52.58
L'avatar di ritake
ritake ritake non è connesso
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito

ow nice... I want to color my hair too, but on the other hand I like my natural color, and every time I have the same discussion with myself

oh shopping so nice unfortuntly at this moment I don't feel much summer.. it's raining a whole lot over here

today it was the episode with the creepy paintings of phoebe.... and, the break up with charlie and ross, so stupid how they wrote this in the script
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.53.21
L'avatar di steffi
steffi steffi non è connesso
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Invia un messaggio via MSN a steffi
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by laura_77
hahahaaa .. indeed!!!

aaaah thanx rita and stefania .. i actually misunderstood as i thought you coulnd't sleep well, so you got sick maybe it's about bedtime for me what do you think???

Stay, have some pizza.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.55.29
L'avatar di laura_77
laura_77 laura_77 non è connesso
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

yummmmmmmmmyyyyy pizzaaaaa!!! I can't resist to my favorite dish

I need to color (is dye correct as well??? how was that word???) too!! I want my blond back!!!!!

sogno un universo dove ogni differenza sia la base per poter essere amici

until the colour of a man's skin
is of no more significance
than the colour of his eyes
- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.56.47
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

ritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobaleritake reputazione TermoNucleareGlobale
Predefinito

Citazione:
yummmmmmmmmyyyyy pizzaaaaa!!! I can't resist to my favorite dish

I need to color (is dye correct as well??? how was that word???) too!! I want my blond back!!!!!

and what's you color now???????????
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.56.54
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!steffi reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by ritake
ow nice... I want to color my hair too, but on the other hand I like my natural color, and every time I have the same discussion with myself

oh shopping so nice unfortuntly at this moment I don't feel much summer.. it's raining a whole lot over here

today it was the episode with the creepy paintings of phoebe.... and, the break up with charlie and ross, so stupid how they wrote this in the script
I haven't done anything with my hair, colorwise, for ages. I used to change it a lot, now I am happy with my own colour. But sometimes I still feel like a change.

The creepy paintings: yackkkkkkk!
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.57.48
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

yes dye...
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.58.55
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originally posted by steffi
I haven't done anything with my hair, colorwise, for ages. I used to change it a lot, now I am happy with my own colour. But sometimes I still feel like a change.

The creepy paintings: yackkkkkkk!
well, maybe one day I will color them.. who knows.. and indeed, the paintings:
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 22.59.26
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
[COLOR=blue]yummmmmmmmmyyyyy pizzaaaaa!!! I can't resist to my favorite dish

I just love pizza!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a vegeterian one. Yammy, still a couple of more minutes in the oven.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.00.53
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
and what's you color now???????????

after malaysia darker!!!! because i had to cut away all the burn hair (coz of the tropical sun )

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.01.13
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

does somebody NOT love pizza??? I can not immagine... my favourite one: Margheritaaaaaaaaaa
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.01.31
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
yes dye...

thank you teacher

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.02.03
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
after malaysia darker!!!! because i had to cut away all the burn hair (coz of the tropical sun )
ow yes, what a pitty... so now you just go to the hairdresser (if you find some time somewhere)
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.02.10
L'avatar di steffi
Forumista

Predefinito

Ok gilrs, I am gonna eat my dinner.

I leave slice on the table for you, just help yourself.

Maybe one day we will be eating together in a nice italian pizzeria.
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.02.21
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
I just love pizza!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a vegeterian one. Yammy, still a couple of more minutes in the oven.

give me a call when it's ready!!! can i come with slippers and pyjamas???

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.03.10
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
does somebody NOT love pizza??? I can not immagine... my favourite one: Margheritaaaaaaaaaa

same here!! the "pure" pizza!!! which tastes only like pizza!!!

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.04.04
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
ow yes, what a pitty... so now you just go to the hairdresser (if you find some time somewhere)
hehehhee ,... that's the problem ...

oooh gosh!! tunderstorm is coming .. I better gooooo

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.04.08
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

stop talking abot pizza!!! nyway, I am off too, taking my medications(yummy) and off to bed...
Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.04.36
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Maybe one day we will be eating together in a nice italian pizzeria.
I wish I wish I wisssssssssssssssssssshhhhh

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 06-04-2004, 23.06.04
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
I wish I wish I wisssssssssssssssssssshhhhh

we wish we wish we wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Vecchio 07-04-2004, 10.43.07
L'avatar di ritake
Forumista

Predefinito

goodmorning to you all... I am already long time awake because as you already know, I have to study. Todat I am going to study "Freud"... hope I can understand everything!!!! and by the way: my fever passed finally.. I hope it won't show up again during the day!!!
Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Modalità visualizzazione