Forum Soleluna  

Torna indietro   Forum Soleluna > Forum in english

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 18-07-2008, 07.48.04
L'avatar di chavelita
chavelita chavelita non è connesso
Forumista

chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!
Manda un messaggio tramite Skype™ a chavelita
Predefinito

hello everybody, hi giulia, welcome to this part of the forum...

how are you doing? everything well?

vivi come credi. fai cosa ti dice il cuore...ciò che vuoi, una vita è un'opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. canta, ridi, balla, ama e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita, prima che cali il sipario e l'opera finisca senza applausi

CARPE DIEM

ama como si nunca te hubiera herido
canta como si nadie te estuviera escuchando
vive como si el paraiso estuviera en la tierra
Vecchio 18-07-2008, 07.51.28
L'avatar di laura_77
laura_77 laura_77 non è connesso
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

'morning everybody
wooow a new entry! hi giulia

sogno un universo dove ogni differenza sia la base per poter essere amici

until the colour of a man's skin
is of no more significance
than the colour of his eyes
- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 18-07-2008, 10.23.38
marissa marissa non è connesso

marissa è sulla buona strada
Predefinito

nice to meet you!! this is a very long forum...i think i'm a friendly girl...so we could speak a lot!! i'm not so skilled to use this forum...i need some time so learn using it!!
Laura and Chavelita...where do you come from?
Vecchio 18-07-2008, 10.26.37
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!laura_77 reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

hi thereee!!!
you mean that this is a long thread? ... well, it's benn opened a few years ago

I am from Trento and Chave is from Swiss - Constance Lake
what about you? where are you from?

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 18-07-2008, 16.21.56
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!chavelita reputazione Stellare !!!
Predefinito

giulia, you will learning by doing... at the beginning it was hard for me also, i was a little bit "overstrained"...

yep, i live in switzerland, but i'm italian too... (ci tengo a dirlo eeeeee... )

have a nice weekend
isabella

vivi come credi. fai cosa ti dice il cuore...ciò che vuoi, una vita è un'opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. canta, ridi, balla, ama e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita, prima che cali il sipario e l'opera finisca senza applausi

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 20-07-2008, 15.06.25
L'avatar di marlborolight
marlborolight marlborolight non è connesso
Forumista

marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!
Predefinito

hi to everyone, and welcome to marissa.
Actually it s quite difficult for me too learn to use the new function of the site. I ve found a message from Chavelita, but it isnt like the old messages, is it?
anyway, it seems that the forum now it s more young, i can t explain.
Isa, How was your holiday in slovenia? I ve a question to you: have you ever been to triglav national park, in slovenia? in Blad lake and Bohini lake, for example. I d like to spend a couple of time near triglav to trekking the mountain, and i m looking for tips
Actually I was wondering the difference from the nova gorica part of the mountain (the north one) and the south part. Do you know these place?

I replay to your message here: I really like to come back to you, but it s not so easy, unfortunely, sigh. Now I have this trip in the north east of europe, but you are completely out of my schedule I hope to meet you again as soon as possible

il confine non è solo una linea che chiude e protegge, ma uno spazio che mette insieme le diversità
Vecchio 20-07-2008, 15.13.29
Forumista

marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!marlborolight reputazione Totale !!!
Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da laura_77 Visualizza messaggio
ciao roby,
I'll be in Trento till august the 12nd and then I'll go to Spain.
I'm off also from 9th to 12nd anyway
Hi Laura, I ll be on holiday from the 5th, for a couple of days in triglav mountain in solovenia, and after that i will be in Lubjiana till 9th. I don t know my schedule yet, but If I ll decide to have a short trip in Croazia too, I ll miss you again, sigh. It s incredible unlucky

il confine non è solo una linea che chiude e protegge, ma uno spazio che mette insieme le diversità
Vecchio 21-07-2008, 07.21.41
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

what what whaaaat????? you do it on purpose then

anyway, if I could choose between trento and croatia, i'd run to CROATIA!!!!!!

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 21-07-2008, 09.06.22
Forumista

Predefinito

maybe, but in trento I could meet you and in Croaza nobody i like

Vecchio 21-07-2008, 09.58.47
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

well, i'll tell yopu later is on the croatian beach you won't meet anybody you like

ciao roby

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 21-07-2008, 20.37.10
marissa marissa non è connesso

marissa è sulla buona strada
Predefinito

hi everybody!!
nice to meet Marlboro light...do you like smoking??
this summer i will go to Croatia!! i love that kind of place...and all of you?laura?isabella?marlboro (what's your name?)?
what are you going to do this summer?
i'm from italy..venice...the most romantic city...but now in venice it's quite hot...and crowds are made of tourists only...if you want to visit venice, i advice you to get there in winter...cause the atmosphere is perfect..better than in summer!!
Vecchio 22-07-2008, 07.05.37
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

hi giulia,
do you really leave in venice, venice???? WOOOOOOW!!!!!
I've been there one million times but I have never seen it by night ... I bet it's beautiful

I'll go to Spain in 2 and a half weeks. Destination: Malaga!

what about you? any plan for the summer?

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 10.34.16
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da marlborolight Visualizza messaggio
hi to everyone, and welcome to marissa.
Actually it s quite difficult for me too learn to use the new function of the site. I ve found a message from Chavelita, but it isnt like the old messages, is it?
anyway, it seems that the forum now it s more young, i can t explain.
Isa, How was your holiday in slovenia? I ve a question to you: have you ever been to triglav national park, in slovenia? in Blad lake and Bohini lake, for example. I d like to spend a couple of time near triglav to trekking the mountain, and i m looking for tips
Actually I was wondering the difference from the nova gorica part of the mountain (the north one) and the south part. Do you know these place?
ciao roberto

my holiday in slovenia were nice, but i have to confest, that i haven't seen nothing this time... it was te 3rd time that i have been there, and i needed to chill out... i have been to the lake Bled. I don't know were is the Triglav National Park, i haven't been there.

I passed only thrugh the nova gorica... but if you like, i can ask the mother of simona, she should know this...

no problem... money and time are always the biggest problem to make visits...

bye

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 10.37.37
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da marissa Visualizza messaggio
hi everybody!!
this summer i will go to Croatia!! i love that kind of place...and all of you?laura?isabella?marlboro (what's your name?)?
i'm from italy..venice...the most romantic city...but now in venice it's quite hot...and crowds are made of tourists only...if you want to visit venice, i advice you to get there in winter...cause the atmosphere is perfect..better than in summer!!
i have never been in venice... perhaps because i'm still waiting to go there with a man...

nice, where do you will go in croatia? i have been there this year too. I have been in pomer, its near from medulin and pula... if you go to this places, i recommend you to go to the kamenjak national park... and to the safari bar, it's very very beautiful there...

i have been in slovenia and croatia 2 weekes ago (only for 1 week) and in september i will go to sardegna...

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 10.58.43
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

hi isa .. how comes a traveller like you has never seen venice?? SHAME ON YOU!!!

- me say war - B. Marley

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 11.07.37
L'avatar di chavelita
Forumista

Predefinito

because i'm still waiting for my mister lover lover to visit venice... perhaps i will go next time when i come to trento and go there with moussa...

CARPE DIEM

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 13.57.00
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da chavelita Visualizza messaggio

nice, where do you will go in croatia? i have been there this year too. I have been in pomer, its near from medulin and pula... if you go to this places, i recommend you to go to the kamenjak national park... and to the safari bar, it's very very beautiful there...

What is the kamenjak national park and the safari bar? Safari bar sounds good, I don t know why

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 13.59.14
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da marissa Visualizza messaggio
hi everybody!!
!!
Hi Giulia, my name is Roberto, coming from Marche Region

I used to smoke a lot, with great pleasure, but I stopped it laste year, with pleasure as well.

Where are you gonna go in Croazia?

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 14.05.59
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
ciao roberto

my holiday in slovenia were nice, but i have to confest, that i haven't seen nothing this time... it was te 3rd time that i have been there, and i needed to chill out... i have been to the lake Bled. I don't know were is the Triglav National Park, i haven't been there.

I passed only thrugh the nova gorica... but if you like, i can ask the mother of simona, she should know this...

no problem... money and time are always the biggest problem to make visits...

bye

Ciao Isa,
Coming back to the same time is a special way to travel, in my opinion. See familiar place and friends is nice and more relaxing then be some kind of tourist.
I guess you felt like to a your third home, in Slovenia (first in swiss, second in sardinia?!?)

Triglav national park is just north west from Bled
About the city, I didn t mean nova gorica, but kravisna gora, or something llike that, is in the north part of slovenia.

About asking tips to your friends mother, thank for your kindness. We only like to have some trekking on triglav mountain, and we're plan do made it form the north face of the mountain.

see you

Vecchio 22-07-2008, 14.51.54
L'avatar di laura_77
Forumista

Predefinito

Citazione:
because i'm still waiting for my mister lover lover to visit venice... perhaps i will go next time when i come to trento and go there with moussa...

buaa ahaa haaa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU SHOULD!!!!!

I keep telling him that I want to bring him to Venice, but if you want to accompany him, I give you the chance

HAVE FUN!!!! buaa haa haa haaa

- me say war - B. Marley

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Modalità visualizzazione